Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hillcare continued

I have really good health insurance, at least so far. But I haven't needed a lung transplant like my friend Kevin's wife Darcy had to get. Read the story here. Kevin links to my post from yesterday on Hillary's health care plan, but his blog post is the one to read, He gives us a big jolt of reality about the inequities in private health insurance vs government funded. You might be surprised who wins.

Here's a related story, quoted in DailyKos today, from the American Prospect, The author suggests that Edwards' stance on health care pushed Hillary's further than anyone expected. And speaking of DailyKos, here's another post that analyzes the Kucinich health plan.

It's going to be a tough week here at the Village Green as real life busy-ness takes over for the next few days. I will try to keep up with health care news and invite readers to post opinions, links to articles and data on this subject.

No comments: