Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Kucinich for President

Throughout the primary in 2004, I had a Dennis Kucinich bumper sticker on my vehicle. Dennis was the only candidate who was unequivocally opposed to the war in Iraq. Dennis was one of the few who voted against it in the first place. Dennis was right and everybody else was wrong. Therefore the Village Green is once again backing him in his quest for president.

I like the idea of a Clinton/Obama ticket just to see anybody other than two white men running for the highest offices in the land. Even though he is white and had once chance already, I'd welcome Gore running with anybody else. So in fact, I've got lots to choose from this early in the running up to 2008. But I'm going to stick with the guy who runs on principle, even thought most people don't give him a snowball's chance in hell. You never know -- I just tried to access his web site and couldn't get on it. Maybe the rest of the world is remembering now that Dennis was indeed the anti-Bush!

Go Dennis! I'm going to get another bumpersticker and put it right next to my Obama/Clinton in 2008 sticker.

No comments: