Thursday, November 09, 2006

Testing...

...the new Beta version of Blogger.

Meanwhile congratulations to the Democrats and to everybody I have met while working on the Shrrod Brown campaign. What a fun ride it has been. Imust admit that at first I didn't think it possible for a progressive candidate to win a state race in Ohio. Thank you Sherrod for proving me wrong!

It is incredibly heartening to hear people say they based their vote on ending the war in Iraq. Maybe the lessons of Viet Nam finally woke my generation up once more. There is no good reason to stay the course when the course leads only to more violence and horror. I hope Iraqis get inspired to work things out among themselves and that US forces make way for a more UN sort of approach.

More thoughts on the election results at the end of the day.

No comments: