Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blogging

Every now and then, I take a look at the Village Green's visitor statistics. This week, I was amazed to find a huge spike in hits in the middle of the past week. Sitemeter allows you to check out referring URLs as well as many other fun statistics, so I clicked and learned that a web site dedicated to a certain Republican candidate for president had sent over a hundred visitors here in one day -- in response to this little item.

I'm not going to mention this candidates name because I'm really not interested in attracting a bunch of his supporters. It is interesting that of all the public figures I have mentioned here, this is the first time I've had such a spike. So if anybody is looking to increase traffic to your blog, just put this guy's name in your heading and watch 'em all roll in!

No comments: