Monday, January 05, 2009

Blogging notes

I'm sorry, I can't get into writing about the current middle east conflict. It's like writing about the gingham dog and the calico cat. Jill at Writes Like She Talks has a lot of links for those wish to follow it. My only hope in this ongoing bloody mess is that eventually the two sides will get over it and get along. We don't hear much about the Irish bombing each other these days, so if they can get over it, maybe these folks can. One day. I know, I'm dreaming.

As for political stuff, please read Digby. She writes about politics in ways I most always wish I had been able to say. Take this one today about the proposed tax cuts.

As for me, I plan on doing more posting on my often neglected Critical Links Theatre Journal this week. It's a blog for ongoing theatre education research in the classroom. Read it if such things interest you.

2 comments:

mud_rake said...

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict sure beats me all to hell, too. It is below my pay-grade and way below my cultural level.

Village Green said...

Thanks for visiting, Sarah. Sorry I didn't get back to your comment very quickly. Busy times here at the Green.