Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Just say no to political junk food

I have to set aside commenting on the ever fascinating theatre of politics for a while, as real life theatre responsibilities will be consuming all my time and attention for the next week or so. I'm not sure it is healthy to partake of a 24/7 non-stop diet of political junk food. It appears that the spinners of talking points and the pushers of partisan image over substance have succeeded in bringing the presidential race to yet another back and forth battle. I'm thinking it might be best to just ignore it all until the debates begin.

Who am I kidding? I'll be reading the blogs and the various news reports, but I am shutting down the cable news for awhile. I need to listen to some music and get some work done. Here's a little ditty by Green Day, going out to anybody considering voting for the McSame/Pale Person ticket:

No comments: